Staycation is becoming more and more popular these days. Sometimes you don’t have enough days to go on a full out vacation and sometimes you don’t want to spend those two days sitting and doing nothing. What I found is that even one night away goes along way especially with kids vacations can get expensive! So we took our kids on a one night Vacation to our Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto.
I recently stayed at the Westin Harbour Castle and to be honest have been staying at this property for years. This was the first time I stayed at the Hotel as a family. Lets just say that it felt like I was experiencing a whole different hotel. When I used to go there with the hubby the hotel spoke to me in a different way, which was central to restaurants, nightclubs and entertainment. We would usually spend our mornings sleeping in and catching lunch in the city and come back to the room to reax etc. However this time around it was a whole new experience with the kids. Morning was spent in the pool and hot tub. The boys enjoyed the court playing ball and jasmine and I did some reading on the 5th floor patio.
The hotel is heaven to kids. Below I have listed some of the Hotel amenities and why you would love your stay!
- Prices start at $199/night and the rooms are big with a touch of luxury, lots of natural sunlight and beautiful lake views
- Indoor heated Pool that is massive and beautiful sun deck
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Family Activities, depending on the season and holiday. The hotel has scheduled entertainment for the kids depending on the occasion
- Healthy and delicious dinning options to chose from with the latest addition of Savory. You can literally walk through the hustling bustling kitchen to get to the private dinning space and have the chef whip up something totally p[personal for you. This is a bit more on the pricey side but if you are looking for a exclusive dinning experience as a Family you can book this through the Hotel. They also have 3 other dinning options including Italian at Toula and American at The Chartroom Bar
- Best part is that it’s situated along Harbor Front which means you can literally walk outside to the Harbor to catch a ferry to go see Center Island or walk the Harbor Front where there are tons of activities, festivals and boat rides for the kids and families in the summer. There are tons of dinning options along the strip as well! So location is PERFECT!
Hope this info was helpful. It you know of someone visiting Toronto or if you yourself are looking for a family getaway you will love this place!